[Today marks the start of PP/eGov's 85 questions that the BNP need to answer- Rumbold's note]
Role models, affiliations, and policies of senior members of the BNP
1. Would Nick Griffin, Andrew Brons and all other members of the BNP be willing to submit to multiple independent DNA tests in order to confirm that none of them have any non-European ancestry within a particular timeframe (eg. the last 3000 years)?
2. If Nick Griffin, Andrew Brons, or any other members of the BNP are found to have any non-European ancestry at all within the timeframe mentioned above, would the individuals concerned be willing to resign their membership of the BNP immediately and, upon the election of a future BNP government, submit to all the policies which would be implemented, including repatriation to a country which is the closest match for their non-European ancestry?
3. On what basis can the BNP, specifically Nick Griffin, credibly insist that it is not actually a white supremacist organisation, when non-white British citizens are barred from joining it despite the fact that no such restrictions apply to white/Caucasian people originating from outside Britain?
4. Specifically which policies of the National Front in relation to non-white British citizens do Andrew Brons and the BNP as a whole renounce or support?
5. Specifically which policies and ideology of the historical German Nazi party does the BNP as a whole renounce or support, considering the confirmed admiration for Hitler and his organisation amongst several senior members of the BNP?
6. Specifically which aspects of Hitlerâ€™s book Mein Kampf does Nick Griffin agree with, considering that he is on record as stating that he has “learned a lot” from it?
7. How does the BNP reconcile historical and ongoing admiration of the Nazis and their policies with a) the fact that Britain went to war to destroy the Nazis, including subsequently supporting the prosecution and execution of various senior Nazis and other captured members of Nazi Germany for war crimes and crimes against humanity, and b) the fact that the BNP has been declaring the actions of Britain during WW2, including several major victories, as “examples of British greatness”?
8. How does the BNP reconcile the above with a) Nick Griffin praising the Waffen SS and simultaneously attacking the RAF for its bombing of Nazi Germany during his time as editor of The Rune between 1995 and 1997, b) the fact that, during a demonstration at Coventry Cathedral in 1998, Nick Griffin accused British airmen involved in the wartime effort of having engaged in “mass murder“, and c) the fact that Nick Griffin has been on record as claiming that the Holocaust is a “hoax” perpetrated by the victorious Allied powers, making the following statement in 1998: “I am well aware that the orthodox opinion is that 6 million Jews were gassed and cremated and turned into lampshades. Orthodox opinion also once held that the Earth was flatâ€¦..I have reached the conclusion that the “extermination” tale is a mixture of Allied wartime propaganda, extremely profitable lie, and latter witch-hysteria”?
9. Will the BNPâ€™s proposed policies in relation to non-white British citizens also be applicable to Jewish British citizens ? If the answer is “Yes”, then all further queries in relation to non-white British citizens should be interpreted to also include Jewish British citizens.
10. Nick Griffin has claimed that the BNPâ€™s policies and ideology are in line with the teachings of Christianity. Is the BNP therefore claiming that, as the Head of the Church of England, Queen Elizabeth II agrees with the BNP’s interpretation of Christianity? If not, is the BNP claiming that the Queenâ€™s own interpretation of Christianity is wrong?
11. After the election of a BNP government, what would be the official policy in relation to Gurkhas who have served in the British armed forces and/or are serving at that particular time, ie. Will the recently-awarded right to British citizenship be revoked; will Gurkhas already possessing British citizenship due to military service be “encouraged” to engage in “voluntary repatriation”; will Gurkhas possessing British citizenship be afforded identical legal rights and protections as white/Caucasian British citizens?
12. Under a BNP government, would other non-white members of the British armed forces currently possessing British citizenship be afforded identical legal rights and protections as white/Caucasian British citizens?
13. During its various references to Britainâ€™s historical participation in the two World Wars of the 20th century, why does the BNP never mention the fact that millions of non-white soldiers from the former British Empire fought alongside white/Caucasian soldiers on the side of the Allied powers in both World Wars, including 2.5 million soldiers from the Indian subcontinent during WW2 (comprising the largest volunteer army in recorded history), and including numerous non-white soldiers who were awarded medals for their military service and performance by the British authorities of the time?
14. To what extent does the BNP renounce or support the policies and ideologies of modern-day Neo-Nazi organisations across Europe, especially considering Nick Griffin’s ongoing efforts to build a pan-European alliance with organisations similar to the BNP based on the European mainland?
15. To what extent does the BNP renounce or support the policies and ideology of the Ku Klux Klan in the United States, considering Nick Griffin’s confirmed links with the organisation?
16. What percentage of BNP members, especially those at the senior levels of the organisation, are currently or have historically been active in participating on the white supremacist Stormfront internet forum and agree with the primary ethos of the website and its founder?
17. As public figures seeking high political office, would the BNP be willing to release the names of senior party members who are currently or have historically been active in participating on the Stormfront internet forum?
18. How will a BNP government ensure the safety of Britain’s female population, considering that a senior member of the BNP has been on record as stating that he believes “‘rape is simply sex. Women enjoy sex, so rape cannot be such a terrible physical ordeal?”
19. How will a BNP government ensure the safety, protection and welfare of Britain’s current and future disabled population, considering that a senior member of the BNP has been on record as stating that he supports forced euthanasia of the handicapped, saying that “we live in a country today which is unhealthily dominated by an excess of sentimentality towards the weak and unproductive. No good will come of it,” in response to the death of David Cameronâ€™s son in spring 2009?
|Post to del.icio.us|
Filed in: The BNP